I became a professional organiser in 2007, combining organisational skills learned over many years as a solicitor with my long-term interest in interior design. Having trained with TV’s House Doctor ™, Ann Maurice, I then set up Homespace and have since helped many people in London and the South East to make the most of their homes.
My decluttering and organising services, offered both in person and online, will help you to clear out your unwanted and often overwhelming possessions. Benefits include
• more space for you and your family
• less stress as you can easily find important items
• strategies to help prevent clutter recurring
My home staging service will help you to maximise the selling potential of your home without spending a fortune. Benefits include
• attracting the widest range of potential buyers
• giving your home the ‘wow’ factor to appeal to viewers
• selling as quickly and profitably as possible
You’ve helped us massively think about what we want to do with our house and how best to go about decluttering. I think it’s one of those skills which transfers well to being online or virtual - people can give you a spin round the front room, kitchen etc with their phone without you having to travel anywhere. And you’re very good at it!
I had not properly decluttered my flat in 27 years when I contacted Karen. It was a huge job but she really helped me through it with her patience, her calm approach and organisation skills. It has really changed my life and I am now able to enjoy my flat again with many thanks to her. Karen is worth her weight in gold.
My life has been totally transformed by Karen’s work and the whole family now feels more relaxed to spend quality time in their rooms. The children are even making more of an effort to keep their rooms tidy - RESULT!
What Karen helped me with most was seeing the clutter and untidiness as manageable. The solutions she came up with kept in mind what would suit me and my way of doing things. Clearing space does clear energy!
I was desperate to sort out my living room and kitchen space, which, after I’d had my two children close together, had become a toy battleground with the occasional dump of adult clutter to blend in it. I knew I needed somebody to help and my time with Karen was what I absolutely needed to kick start my house detox. I highly recommend Karen to people who want to improve their life: getting rid of clutter frees space in the house and space in the mind!
Our estate agents suggested Karen as someone to help us prepare for the sale of our home of over 20 years and we are very pleased they did! Her visit helped us understand and look at the house from a buyer’s perspective. She visited every room and gave us practical ideas on how to show the house as a whole and the individual rooms to their best advantage. All the recommendations she made we acted on. The house sold quickly and we are now settled in our new home.
I found my session with Karen very useful. To be honest it was my husband’s idea to get someone in to help to stage our home for sale and I was quite sceptical of what she would tell me, but I was so impressed with the ideas Karen had – the house already looks 10 times better!
To find out more about how I can help you make the most of your home, contact me now to arrange a free 20 minute telephone consultation
This policy sets out how Homespace uses and protects any information that you give us.
Homespace is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information collected from you should you contact Homespace via our website or otherwise, will only be used in accordance with this policy. This policy is kept under regular review and was last updated in May 2018.
If you contact us to enquire about and/or engage our services, we may collect information including your name, contact details and other information needed for the purpose of understanding your needs and providing you with appropriate services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive to provide you with a better user experience of a website. The Homespace website uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used in order to analyse data and tailor the site to users’ needs. This information is only used for statistical analysis purposes and is then removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
• We will not disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
• We will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it. We may, however, retain certain data to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, for example, for tax purposes.
• You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you and how we process it. We will not charge a fee for responding to this request unless your request is clearly unfounded or excessive.
• If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email email@example.com.
• We have a duty to keep your personal data up-to-date and may contact you periodically to ensure that the information we hold is accurate. If you believe that any information that we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.